Sunday, June 24, 2012

Strawberry Insta-It!

I'm a milk-tea lover. I love to drink milk tea since chatime was arrived to malaysia. I seldom drink it because it's no good for us, ladies especially during menstruation time. we can now see milk tea everywhere we go, shopping complex, street, pasar malam and so on! we sometimes enjoy it when we're thirstea! besides that, we also drink it while shopping. haha!

and guess what, chatime is having a contest from 18th of June to 1st of July! take a look at these.
 The "Strawberry Insta-It!" contest is begins. So picture down things that reminds you about strawberry with your smartphone and have fun with Instagram App. *terms and conditioners apply

btw, i'm taking part in this contest also. i've snapped some photos that reminds me of strawberry...

hope you guys enjoy it and thanks for your support! i mean, thanks you guys for take a look at my blog! thanks lot! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment