Friday, June 22, 2012

220612

hate my stupid phone so much! it is useless! i don't know what the hell is wrong with it! i just can't get my phone! it formatted everything from the memory card, now, it can't connect to my computer. wtf! i need a new phone! i decided to leave it like that, no pictures, no musics, no videos! cause i know i born without a phone yet i'm still alive if my phone was lousy enough. 

gotta work on harder to earn money. my favourite bands' are coming to malaysia soon plus they are having their concert here!!! i'm so excited although it's still got 3 or 4 months to go. i'm going anyway. i'm not gonna regret anymore i tell you! i won't missed it again after once. hoho! fine, just simply telling you that i'm broke and i need a part-time job to buy their tickets. lolll 


last, i'm in love with "inu x boku ss" this lately. it has only 12 episodes. i watched all within a day till i forgot to do what my mom ask me to. and then get scolded by her after came back from work. sigh... so sorry. i just can't resist myself from watching them even though i don't really get what they've said. 

it's about time! gotta go! meet you there. don't do something that will catch up with you in the future. so, do what you like with no fear!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment