Sunday, December 30, 2012

Iphone5!

I felt bored being at home especially during holidays like NOW. You guys must be crazy bout APPLE product right? ''an apple a day, keep the doctors away" lolllll

Now Iphone5, the latest one is freshly outttt! I'm sure you all are finding a way to make it into YOURS right??? To me, I think Iphone5 is much more better than I4. Not because it has bigger screen, it also has iSight camera with panaroma!!! 

"With 8 megapixels, advanced optics, and a new panorama feature, the iSight camera on the iPhone 5 is able to capture more of what you see. You're now able to move the iPhone's camera across a scene you're interested in with up to 240 degrees of freedom. The gyroscope, A6 chip, and Camera app work together to create one seamless shot. And with a resolution of up to 28 megapixels, every shot is stunning." 

Omg, this is so COOL! Youtube can prove it!



 Now, CELCOM has offer a huge saving plan which helps you to save a lil money while enjoying different advantages! With Celcom First Plan, you can save up to RM1921 and the data volume up to 6.2GB!! Plus total monthly rebate can up to RM1210!!! 


Want to save more? kindly log on to http://www.celcom.com.my/devices/smartphones/ios/iphone-5.html to know more! Gonna grab an Iphone when I'm rich enough...but i wonder when is it...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment