Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Small Fights



love drawing this lately. how do you guys think about my drawings? is it nice? haha! nah, that's not from my own creativity, i was just copying from somewhere. 


i do think this is funny cause women really do so. haha! like me and my sis. yea, we fight somtimes and quite often. like the day before yesterday, we argued due to some not-that-serious problems. i believe that every schools are ended early because of puasa. so, means that we have to wait like 2 hours before we can get home. well, that kills us! i ask her whether she could stay back till 3.30 or not as i have my chemistry tuition as well. but she talked to me in a bad way (loud voice) in front of the people like i've did something that's so not right! i tried to help her by asking mom to call van auntie to fetch my sister at 2pm but after that, she was like NO! I promised my friends to watch something! OK! FINE! then i started crying. just like that, we didnt talk for two days...i know it was not supposed to be this way, but those who have had sisters know what it is like to be with them. Like them or fight them, but you can't ignore them. Sisters can sometimes be nosy and irritating! They seem to know how to pester you till you feel surly. But would our childhood be any fun without sisters? I don't think so. 

'She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.' - Barbara Alpert

No comments:

Post a Comment