Friday, November 23, 2012

231112

Happy holiday!
How's your day? Feel great?
Guess this month would probably be my movie-marathon month.
Ive watched all films in theater but still left some of it. Like malay film?
Plus, I've been going out for shopping like every single day! Wth!
Except for sunway. Because There's too jam.
To me, paranormal was suck!
Twilight, cold war, rise of the guardian and taichi were nice! Especially perfect pitch!
It was super awesomeee! Their voices were amazing! Really!
Make me wanna do acapella so bad!
Actually it's been a long time I didn't update my blog. So sorry.
I mean I stay up late every night as we were back home late maybe like 11 or 12 something?
I'm here just to tell you what I've been actually doing during these couple weeks. Loll!
Will update more frequently. :)
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment