Sunday, October 28, 2012

BIG BANG ALIVE CONCERT @ Stadium Merdeka


Went to BIGBANG's ALIVE CONCERT yesterday.
It was AMAZINGGGGG, seriously!!!
Unfortunately, it was pouring like TWICE!
one was before getting in, another one was before the concert started.
For me, the venue was pretty suck! cause it was actually a field.
Plus, the entrance-thingy plan was lame!
We couldn't found our place to queue up as there was too many entrance.

Btw, BIGBANG is HOT&HANDSOME!!!
and i saw TOP SAW US!!! OMG!
you know why? cause we keep waving the 'crown' hardly to catch his attention!! that was why he spotted us!
Everyone is super duper CUTEEEE and it's real like what you saw them oon tv!!!
HELL! it was like a dream! my sis and i think so right after we woke up from the bed!
2 and a 1/2 hours is definitely NOT ENOUGH for us!!!
although it was tired standing the whole day, but we were still happy and satisfied after watching that concert.
This is my very FIRST TIME watching concert and FIRST TIME enjoying under the rain!
oh ya! I'm going for 2ne1's concert too in SHAH ALAM!!!
Do support them!
It's INDOOR! NO POURING RAIN! NO QUEING UP!
SEE YA THERE! :)

Last, I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T MANAGED TO UPLOAD THE PHOTOS I"VE TAKEN YESTERDAY!!!
I HATE MY NOT-A-SMARTPHONE PHONE!


FUCK IT!!!

I need to earn some money to buy a new phone...

OK, now i'm searching for a job, do anyone found one?
can you kindly leave a comment if you need a worker? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment