Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why???

I totally hate myself and I'm so jealous! Damn jealous!




I should have known!!!
I've been living here for almost 3 and a half years here! 
and I never notice that one of my school's student is living near by my home!
OH MY GOSH!
Why didn't i realize a little bit earlier ???




Meanwhile, I'm jealous because she's got what she wanted.
Why I can't!
This isn't fair AT ALL!
Everything need money!
There's noway to have something without money.
But!!! There's also a way to have it too...
The way was...DREAMING!
I knew I can't be like her. NEVER EVER!
Cause' I got no money in my small old wallet or bank or something.
FINEfinefinefinefineFINEfine!
I'll try to find out her house no matter what happen!
I could walk...or even ride my "pumcet" bicycle with my sister all over my place.
But WHY?
WHY I NEVER MET HER BEFORE!!!




Shiiss!
This stuff is driving me crazy!
I really think I should stop writing now to avoid getting mad!
ADIOS! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment