Sunday, September 21, 2014

Throwback Small 18th Birthday Celebration


finally hanged out with my sec classmates about a week after my birthday which was pretty long ago,  to celebrate boon's birthday and also mine since our birthdays were so close. Well, the night was pretty memorable as it's been quite a long time i didn't see them already.  you know how bad is it when you're missing someone.

We first met at Chatime then Minarae cause Boon and I were kinda hungry. we were dilemma when making choices. and i believe the world knows how hard is it to decide what to eat when you're hanging out with friends, family...etc.

My Kimchi Ramyun


Boon's Kimchi Kalguksu

we headed to Josephine's place after that. no offence, still the same, no tv. lol! but it's good to not have a tv at home tho cause human tend to spend so much time watching movies. and it often leads to laziness. really! i'm serious! cause I'm one of them too!

now, back to the topic! Meeting them was really made my day. I've been counting out myself for almost a year whenever they were trying to 'jio' or invite me out. Now i finally made it. and i cherished the time that we had spent together.

here's my message to those youngsters or kids out there, be thankful the time you spend during primary and sec schools, it creates us countless memories and it's the FUN-EST time ever! once you start you uni life or stepped into society/  cruel world, you won't be able to have free time that easy. Play hard when you're still young! However, at the same time, "work hard!"

ahhhhh, I MISS YOU MY FRIENDS!




 Daisy for boon!



 Call me boss









 This happens when selfie...






















 Hello birthday girl!

 'aiya, im so pretty!' lolllllll








 this is how we usually do when talking selfies ...












sorry for the excessive photos we've taken. we were just so excited and happy to see each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment