Friday, March 9, 2012

my dear.


this is the part of me, but you never gonna ever take away from me. NO!

looks like i'm gonna lose people in my life. and realize that no matter how much time i spent with them or how much i appreciate them and told them so, it will never seem like it was enough.

ahhh!!!! seriously, i don't want to leave this school  my friends! they are like my supporters and clowns! stand by me when i'm in need. make me laugh the hell out when i'm sad or even in a bad mood. "friends are like diamonds. precious and rare." so dear best friend, please stay in my life forever because you're one of the best things to ever happen to me. 

"without humor, life sucks. without love, life is hopeless. without courage, life is hard. but without friends like you, life is impossible!" 



urghhh! i have to tell jah that i hate EXAM so much! especially physics and add-math! they're ruining me and i screwed them up! i studied so haaard i tell you! i slept about 12 or 1am every night! however, i got no idea what the shit was the paper crapping about and thinking "when the hack did we learn this?" at the same time.  i'm so sure that i'll failed it! 100% sure! i guarantee you! and i wonder why i got so serious about the test. WHY? people keep asking me why don't i just failed it or not study at all since i'm leaving soon. but, i can't do it lehh... one of my friends even asked me answer what i knew, or just passed it up with a blank paper. cause she wants to know what's that feeling. XD what a qt girl... haha! fine! just fine!! just fail it! whatever! 

to be truthful, i think i'm suffering from "mephobia". which is a fear of  being becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everybody dies. come onnn, i'm kidding  serious lah! lol 

a simple test from me: try to say 'eye', then spell 'm-a-p' out loud followed by 'ness'. :) comment if you really did this!


No comments:

Post a Comment