Saturday, March 3, 2012

call me MAYBE!


ATTENTION: EVERY HUMAN MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!


omg! i love this video real bad! the cutest and funniest video i ever watch this week!!! i'm very serious to announce: THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEE! don't do things that make you feel regret! so, PLAY IT!!! i love Ashley Tisdale and Logan's dance! so funny and crazy enough to make me laugh! gosh! i still can't believe how hilarious they actually are. i'm starting in love with'em. <3 <3 <3


plus, i've downloaded the song. awww... super NICEEEE i tell you!!! i'm not lying! #FACT and i even consider to set it as my ringtone. should i? i should! haha! well, it's joke time! let's go! "Things I do EVERYDAY: 1. Get up 2. Survive 3. Go back to bed." another one, "Why are you chewing gum in my class?!?!" "Dude, chill, it's gum, not cocaine." next, "When I die, I'd like someone to keep updating my Facebook status, just to freak people out. "Hey, who knew they had Wi-Fi up here?" moreover, "Best way to get out of a text convo: "The message could not be delivered. Please try later. Error 226110" and "The world would be a lot more fun if people screamed whenever they yawned." last one, "Bella: You're pale white and ice cold, I know what you are... Edward: Say it.....Out loud..... SAY IT. Bella: Vanilla Ice-cream."


"hey, i just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe! And all the other boys try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me maybe! #SWAG well, that was really weird! WEIRD! they're just got real!"





No comments:

Post a Comment