Thursday, February 2, 2012

Time will tell...

FRENESI

i'll find someone better than you.
and give my heart and soul for him.
re cherche.

Sigh... Promise myself to stop bother him. But I just can't do it! It's so hard! When we chat, I'm always the last person to reply. That's so hurt! I feel like crying everytime. I tried so harddd to ignore him. However, i cant stop myself to do that, maybe I'm just too weak to avoid him. Although i loved him, he never quite loved me in the way i liked to be loved. Maybe my expectations are too high or maybe he can't love me like I want. I have to love myself more and that is what I am going to do right now. I will look for someone who will treat me better, appreciate me better and care for me as much as I care for him. Otherwise, I don't think that it is worth wasting too much time or heartache over something or someone who is not going to treat me right for the rest of my life if that is the way he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment