Thursday, February 16, 2012

One Direction!

ONE DIRECTION [love these 5 retards]

Zayn Malik

Liam Payne

Louis Tomlinson

Niall Horan [his blue eyes deep like a sea]

Harry Styles [love his playfulness]


as you know, they are ONE DIRECTION!!! hell yesss, they are my new favourite group singer! they're super duper CUTEEEE and HANDSOMEEEE like what you SAW. omgggg! i can't stop myself to love them man! plus, you should really listen to their songs. TOTALLY AWESOMEEE you know! thought of buying their album when i got ENOUGH $$... and of course, their peripheral products. 


in addition, i love the way they wore! that's just too CUTEEE! guys don't do it here in kl. honestly, i don't like men who wear too formal instead of THAT. ladies love active men but not COOL. i need a strong active guy that is willing to look out for me and willing to do more of the heavy work than he might normally and be able to move me just in case. haha!


how good would it be if one of them is my friend or BF or even FUTURE HUSBAND??? haha! i think i'm over-thinking. well, just stop talking and continue my dream in 1-Derland.




No comments:

Post a Comment