Friday, April 15, 2011

I Do?





Just say "I DO"
Tell me right now, baby!
                                                         by Bruno Mars

It's tough to say "I DO" if someone ask you to marry or in love with him/her.
If you were a student, you'd really got no idea bout' this.

I'm so upset now.
Thinking whether we should back together or not.
I'm afraid of you. Obviously.
Don't know why.

You know who I'm talking about?
Kept it in your heart if you knew.
I know you were now at my blogger, reading my post.
But you came here on time. *cackle*

And thanks to my best friends.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Thanks for your everything.

It's true that '' You will find a second self in a friend" !
Oh ya! And also this,
"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle; love is a war; love is a growing up" .

Yea. As what you'd read, LOVE IS A GROWING UP.
So I think I need to thanks someone else. 
Right here, right now.

"Hey, you! Yea, I'm talking to you. How's your life? Good? Bad? OK OK? Anyway, thanks for what you had gave. Thank you! I'll appreciate. Heh! I'm sorry that I hurt you before. Making you angry, sad. But maybe you feel better after we broke up. Maybe. You won't hate me, right? Ha! Hope you'll find a woman who love you more than I do."

I knew I'm so....Meaningless.
[maybe not]
But this is all I want you to know.
And someone would try to kill me or punch me after reading this "meaningless" stuff!
Fine Fine I know I know.





No comments:

Post a Comment