Sunday, July 27, 2014

Motor lover?


like vintage and bikes? If you do, this probably would be the next place you like hanging out at. It's a place where unique Lambrettas, Vespas & Harleys can be found. And It's a cafe too! I've been there for twice if I'm not mistaken. Lovely music, friendly staffs and nice foods! 

What makes me impressed the most is the design of the cafe. it's all designed by their crew and they actually "built" it themselves! OMG! they did everything themselves! talented!!!

And i know sometimes people feel like having a light dinner instead of full and huge. well. they served all-day breakfast! to me, breakfast is slightly small in portion and somehow healthier. idk why. i just feel so....maybe I'm wrong....






Artwork

Poached eggs smoked salmon 
I'm not a poached egg lover until i tried theirs! OMG! tasted real good!

Tuna Cream Spaghetti 
Unique and nice!!!! You'll never know it until you try it!

I love breakfast so much!!!


Find it : 

Abah & Sons Co. Motoworks
Lot 2971, Jalan 1/101C, Taman Desa Aman, 
Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia


Tuesday - Saturday 10:30 am - 7:00 pm














No comments:

Post a Comment