Cleansing milks are moisturizing facial cleansers, It designed specifically for normal, sensitive or dry skin. Cleansing milks look like a lightweight, thin cream, but do not foam when applied to the skin. While these cleansers will remove dirt, grime and cosmetics, they will not strip the oils from the skin and may contain moisturizing emollient ingredients.
1. pin up your fringe or tie up your hair so that your hair wont kena the cleansing milk.
2. Take right amount of cleansing milk by pressing 2-3 times onto your palm. (mildly mildly)
3. Apply it onto your face separately. (forehead, nose, cheek side)
4. Then gently massage the remover so that dirty stuffs can remove from pores and deep-cleansing.
5. Lastly, wash it with lukewarm water instead of soft cotton.
Honestly, it's really important to apply or cleans your face daily and so i do think cleansing milk does lots of work in keeping my face clean. it makes me feel cleanX2 after that. i mean super clean. Concealer, eye-shadow, BB cream, dusts...every dirty stuff that clogged the pores must be removed so it won't become acne easily.
Well, it's not that hard to have a healthy, clear and clean face! :D