Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Never grow up.

someone got me this before Christmas Eve.

and that time i was like











you know, i've been waiting for it since long time ago. and i keep thinking maybe it's time to change something new. cause my goodlookingbutcacat's lg lollipop is quite troublesome nowadays. for me, it's tough to text someone when i'm using it. some recipients couldn't exactly read the first and second word or even can't receive the message. and obviously, i have to call'em. to be honest, lg lollipop is thin and cute. haha. its skin colour and theme is awesome. so, no doubt, i don't have the thought to throw it away or sell it yet although i got my ideal phone. all i have to do right now is quickly get a very protective shell case for my lovely phone. btw, thanks mom and dad. <3




Everyone uses money. We all want it, work for it and think about it.


---


have a busy schedule these days. outing, celebrating and preparing will be showed up. and wow! it's 27 today! time flies fastWithout knowing, it has been more than a decade since I set my foot on this country. i don't want to grow up, i want to live forever 15. cause life is getting harder day by day, and i don't know what to do, what to say, my mind is growing weak. every step i take, its uncontrollableWhen life's pains and problems will become tougher than normal. i sincerely wish i never grow up. just stay this simple. just stay this little.



No comments:

Post a Comment