Friday, February 28, 2014

Gangnam 88 @ Mon't Kiara, Solaris

ssup guys? did you guys know about food-haunting? i feel so happy cause i'm lovin' it! My sis started it since long time ago and she kept on persuading me to join her. However, i was pretty busy with my OWN activities. At first i thought it was boring and costly but somehow it makes me feel fullllllllll and relaxing! Plus, it won't really cost you that much of money if you're going with your friends or family. SHARING IS CARING, you know. but do you once in a while lah.... you know the reason...

I'm a k-pop lover. I love korean dishes and i would like to visit korea someday. I was super super excited when my sis were taking me a korean restaurant! 


Gangnam 88 @ Mont Kiara, Solaris


Korean artists everywhere...

Sister



Kimchi-jjigae
It comes up with side dishes. It's refillable! I bet spicy-lover would love it so badly!

Rabbokggi
Luckily we managed to finished them all although the portion was freaking hugeeee!

You can also find yourself via their Facebook page or official website. :)

We love red :x

The food may be small in this picture but trust me, it's affordable and worthy! I'm so gonna try something else next time. surely!



Find it:

Gangnam88 

1st-Mont't Kiara Solaris

No. 1-1, Jalan Solaris 3, 
Solaris Mon’t Kiara Off Jalan Kiara,

50480 Kuala Lumpur.


03 - 62065888

2nd-Kota Damansara Giza Mall

89-1, Sunway Giza,
Jalan PJU 5, Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya

03 - 61516488


Mon - Sun:   11.30 am - 1.00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment