Monday, February 3, 2014

Rekindle Cafe

As you know, i'm currently a BARISTA right now. not really 100% real lah. I can't say that i'm suck. but... pretty weak. lol. That's why my sis persuade me to do food-haunting with her. I know it doesn't sound right but, trust me, you can actually improve your coffee skills by staring at pro barista like 15 mins and taste THEIR coffees. 

every barista has their own taste of coffee. somebody prefers slightly bitter, while somebody prefers a lil soury. 

Sister's friend recommended us to this place, Rekindle right after I dyed my hair. Hell yea that was the first place i went when my hair is brunette. 








 One of their barista @lenglengloo


 Their hidden menu- NUTELLA LATTE


 Sissy's friend @ccchien0926





 Cappuccino


Piccolo

I love their warm environment. Baristas are friendly and very welcomed. Foods are also available right there. Couldn't get to try their desserts as the time was already 9 or 10 something. :( So gonna have a taste next time!

Do drop by if you're around SS2.

find it:

REKINDLE CAFE
Jalan SS2/64, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Tue - Thu10:30 am - 11:30 pm
Fri - Sat10:30 am - 12:30 am
Sun10:30 am - 11:30 pm







No comments:

Post a Comment