Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hey! Yo! I'm New Here!


What's up,everybody?    *coughing after screaming*
I'm new here!
And i almost forget to tell you all something...

My name is sammi.
If you don't mind, you can also call me miloo.   *roar*
Do you know why?
The name just started since my moral teacher was teaching us!
And she had owe me 2.50 bucks on last last last week!    [it's on 24th January]
But i don't mind.
She's just a good-but-not-best-and-funny-and-different-than-other-teacher's teacher.
She never owe me anything,right? [you all knew what's teacher right? want me to explain? huh?]

Hold on a second!
What am i doing right now???   *a look of surprise*
I can't write anymore!
Later i would reveal my whole secret life if i keep on writing.
And so,i forced to end this writing!   *urghhhh*

ADIOS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment