Sunday, December 1, 2013

011213




Yay! 2 more days till SPM is over!!! I'm pretty relieved about that because i don't really need to stress out how to score an A or B, what will come out, what should focus….like no more! Now i get how tough it is to study the things you don't really into much… 

I've been working since the day after my BI paper at an eatery. I'm quite glad that i can work there because the workers there are nice and friendly! 

However, i do feel a lil bit stressful and uncomfortable sometimes, especially when I'm brewing a coffee. I don't have a thing to coffee cause honestly, i don't know anything about coffee. I don't even like it though. Not because it tastes bitter, but the "bad" it brings to me. i mean, it irritates my stomach. But there's one thing i love about it, the coffee's aroma…

Well, I felt sad and blue yesterday because something bad happened. Not really THAT bad lah… it was just something that hurt me. hmmm…. kinda hard to tell you what was going on but i'll try hard enough to do so.

Someone told me that my coffees weren't that nice. He couldn't taste the combination of milk and espresso. Now let me make it simple. There have layers. So, basically, it wasn't the BEST or RIGHT COFFEE. He told me that maybe there was a lil mistake when frothing. :'( so, practice more…

Anyway, although it may be hurt, but…at least worth it. at least i know the mistakes i had made. at least it brings peace to the eatery. LOL! 



So sorry that my face was pretty black charcoal that day… and I promise that's my last time!


No comments:

Post a Comment