Monday, March 10, 2014

Mental Breakdown



As the time flies, age getting bigger. Life becomes tougher when one gets older.
Life after school is not that amazing as i thought. Now i finally get why people miss their school life. I've learnt a lot of things, face lots of problems. 

However, I get to learn many things from my life after school.
I need to learn to take responsibility, learn how to deal with problems and face trillion kind of people. 
It's kinda tough at first. And for me, I cried a lot.

"We need never be ashamed of our tears."

well, I'm a crybaby. and i admit it. But tears doesn't mean I'm defeated. 


 “Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. I was better after I had cried, than before--more sorry, more aware of my own ingratitude, more gentle.” ― Charles Dickens


One thing i can confirm that, 

"Never trust anyone but yourself, because in the end that's all you're going to have: yourself."


This is the truth. Reality can actually make you wiser and stronger. Teenager in this century are brave and warm-blooded. Not saying that i'm one of them cause i'm pretty coward honestly. lol. But when it comes to something serious, I'll fight back. 

You'll easily get frustrated, panic, feeling useless, depressed and hopeless sometimes. and that's the time you'll feel the world is painted in black and white. Just remember to be yourself. Plus, you can always share it with your family.

cause,
"When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family."


Appreciate the time in school. Get as crazy as you can with bff. Make yourself a crazy, amazing memory with them and you'll never regret. Best thing to remember, DIARY or tons of PHOTOS. But how can you capture all those moment with camera at school?



You might see the dark side of the reality but then it's never too late to comprehend. People who are elder than me might think I'm childish or immature. hell yea, i can't deny. However, i just sharing what i've seen, learnt and knew after stepping out into society. 



 Be brave and have fun! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment